[one-users] Question about attach_disk on one-3.8.4

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Mon Sep 9 02:34:16 PDT 2013

Hi,

Once the disk is attached, it is up to the guest OS to detect and mount it.
In ubuntu, you can rescan the scsi bus with the command:

echo “- – -” > /sys/class/scsi_host/host0/scan

You may need to change host0 to other id.

Regards.

--
Join us at OpenNebulaConf2013 <http://opennebulaconf.com> in Berlin, 24-26
September, 2013