[one-users] [one-user] AppFlow 4.2 Scalling Function

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Wed Sep 4 02:54:29 PDT 2013

Hi,

What is happening is that the wizard is creating a template with these
values:
# Periods = 60
Period = 3

This is a bug [1] that we solved after the final release, but somehow we
forgot to include it in the known issues page. I'll add a warning in the
documentation with the workaround:

$ sudo wget
http://dev.opennebula.org/projects/opennebula/repository/revisions/5c7b370f6be5f4f9167d508bdd31b580f05dafd4/raw/src/sunstone/public/js/plugins/oneflow-templates.js-O
/usr/lib/one/sunstone/public/js/plugins/oneflow-templates.js

$ sudo wget
http://dev.opennebula.org/projects/opennebula/repository/revisions/970c34464a1d5a71f3a9dfdd3d77d62883400857/raw/src/sunstone/public/js/plugins/oneflow-services.js-O
/usr/lib/one/sunstone/public/js/plugins/oneflow-services.js

Best regards

[1] http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/2249
--
Join us at OpenNebulaConf2013 <http://opennebulaconf.com> in Berlin, 24-26