[one-users] Working with Ceph datastore - How to tell do linked snapshot for new VM?

Campbell, Bill bcampbell at axcess-financial.com
Tue Sep 3 05:54:09 PDT 2013

I submitted a request quite a while ago upon implementation of the driver to utilize RBD Format 2 images (which permit the usage of copy-on-write snapshots). It is on the roadmap to be implemented on improving Ceph integration (as you'll find that Ceph support is broken when using anything newer than the default libvirt-bin and qemu-kvm packages included with Ubuntu 12.04, even if using packages from the Ubuntu Cloud Archive).

http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/1796#change-4486