[one-users] CPU and Memory Overcommitment

Igor Laskovy igor.laskovy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 04:32:58 PDT 2013

Hello all!

I found that this already have discussed not so far from now -
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.distributed.opennebula.user/10568

As understand for now about Memory over-commitment for production I can
forget ;)

For CPU over-commitment I can only use CPU & VCPU attributes, right?
If I will, for example, set CPU to 0.2, than host will do only reservation
of processor time for that VM OR do limit ether, so this VM will limited of
1/5 of one physical/logical hardware core?

Sorry, for now it easier way to ask this than test by self.

--
Igor Laskovy
facebook.com/igor.laskovy