[one-users] Error Action not defined

Svancara, Randall rsvancara at wsu.edu
Mon Sep 2 08:04:34 PDT 2013

I have the same impression that this project could use more polish.

For example:
1.  Need to put more functional VM's in the market to stimulate the market ecosystem
2.  Probably need to mention somewhere that when using KVM, qcow2 is the only functional disk format that supports snapshotting.
3.  When running vnc, if you specify a port in the template, deploying VM's fail due to vnc trying to bind to the same port for each VM that is deployed.

These are some of the minor things that I have found to be bothersome, but once you get past some of these limitations, things seem to work smoothly.

Hope this helps and I look forward to seeing this product mature.  I feel it has some advantages over other cloud platforms, like working in heterogeneous environments and also it seems to be a little easier to deploy  The frontend also requires less resources since it is not using a bloated Java engine.