[one-users] Error Action not defined

Kenneth kenneth at apolloglobal.net
Mon Sep 2 07:51:55 PDT 2013

I waited for about two hours and then i tried to instantiate the VM
using the onetemplate instantiate command and then i worked
again...
Still, most of my VMs are for testing or Staging VMs. I still
feel that opennebula isn't stable as much as I expected it though.

2013 02:00, <kenneth at apolloglobal.net> wrote:

>> I was uploading a
35GB image using the sunstone GUI and it was cut off when it was almost
finished. I and using ceph image datastore and a shared system
datastore.

>> The problem is that now everytime a click anything on
the web GUI such as clone, instantiate, datastore etc. I keep getting
this error.

>> I can't clone or create any new VMs and can't deploy
or migrate due to this error. Where do I start to fix this error?

Are you still experiencing this issue?

> Cheers
>
>> Thanks,

Kenneth

> Join us at OpenNebulaConf2013 [2] in Berlin, 24-26 September,
2013
> -- Daniel Molina
> Project Engineer
> OpenNebula - The Open
Source Solution for Data Center Virtualization

--
Thanks,
Kenneth

Links: