[one-users] my "DevOps install notes" for openSUSE 12.3 on Github --- (WAS: First post - Error on New install of Open Nebula on OpenSuSE 12.3)

Ruben S. Montero rsmontero at opennebula.org
Thu Oct 31 12:07:53 PDT 2013

Hi Mark

It seems that your domain is trying to boot from /vmlinuz that cannot be
found in the host. This primitive is not in your original template as shown
in the template of VM 13 (there is no <OS><KERNEL>).

So this is most probably coming from the driver configuration file. Could
you check (and remove) /etc/vmm_exec/vmm_exec_kvm.conf  for a line setting
KERNEL to /vmlinuz?

Cheers

Ruben