[one-users] my "DevOps install notes" for openSUSE 12.3 on Github --- (WAS: First post - Error on New install of Open Nebula on OpenSuSE 12.3)

Mark Biggers mbiggers at ine.com
Thu Oct 31 09:57:56 PDT 2013

Thanks Ruben, I appreciate the help.   Here's what I have (see the dpaste.de links).  It's consistent, regardless of any VM image that is  "instantiated" ...

  cat /var/log/13.log | dpaste
  # http://dpaste.de/5yts

  oneadmin at sealion:~ > onevm show 13 --all -x | dpaste
  http://dpaste.de/y1XS

  cat /var/log/libvirt/qemu/one-13.log | dpaste
  http://dpaste.de/Zpr5

----mark