[one-users] Fwd: VM migration between clouds (Tino Vazquez)

Tino Vazquez cvazquez at c12g.com
Tue Oct 29 06:18:05 PDT 2013

Hi,

I'm afraid this is a novel development, it has not been done before.
You will need to first consider what is the connectivity between these
two datacenters: do they share networking, are they in the same
administrative domain?

Regards,

-Tino

Constantino Vázquez Blanco, PhD, MSc
Senior Infrastructure Architect at C12G Labs
www.c12g.com | @C12G | es.linkedin.com/in/tinova

--
Confidentiality Warning: The information contained in this e-mail and
any accompanying documents, unless otherwise expressly indicated, is