[one-users] USB Redirection and Sound Driver in OpenNebula's VMs

M Fazli A Jalaluddin fazli.jalaluddin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 01:49:53 PDT 2013

I am using Ubuntu Desktop 12.04 64-bit.

I have installed this packages, qemu-kvm-spice in a node which then I was
able to connect to the VMs by using spicy in a host (installed with
spice-client-gtk)

Also, by follow your links, I have installed additional packages by using
sudo apt-get install;

seabios  libusb-1.0-0 libusb-1.0-0-dev  libusbredir libusbredir-dev
libspice-protocol-dev libspice-server-dev libspice-client-glib-2.0-4
libspice-client-glib-2.0-dev libspice-client-gtk-2.0-1
libspice-client-gtk-2.0-dev libspice-client-gtk-3.0-1
libspice-client-gtk-3.0-dev  python-spice-client-gtk spice-client-gtk

I am a newbies in Linux so my knowledge might not sufficient.

Thank you