[one-users] USB Redirection and Sound Driver in OpenNebula's VMs

Ricardo Duarte rjtd21 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 23 02:12:18 PDT 2013

Hi,

On my installation, I just use X2Go [1] and Incentives Pro USB redirector [2]. My VMs console is still VNC, so it keeps working on Sunstone.
Everything runs from inside the instance. And there is no need to allow access to my hypervisor's network from my clients.
I found X2Go to be faster on slow WAN links. It also supports application publishing, sound and folder share.

Regards,
Ricardo

[1] http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php
[2] http://www.incentivespro.com/usb-server.html