[one-users] Some questions about over overcommitment in OpenNebula 4.2 using KVM

Shankhadeep Shome shank15217 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 11:28:28 PDT 2013

I just configure the monitor driver to report 2x the cpu than it normally
does. Basically when the monitor picks up the amount of cpu, lets say 1600
for a 16 core cpu, I configure the monitor to report 3200 or some other
multiplier. I find scheduling with cgroups a bit hairy, I do use cpusets to
jail vms to specific numa nodes and avoid cross memory domain traffic but
that's about it.