[one-users] Lecture about OpenNebula

Carlo Daffara carlo.daffara at cloudweavers.eu
Tue Oct 15 03:23:21 PDT 2013

I address some of the points on openstack/cloudstack/eucalyptus vs opennebula in my presentation at the latest conference;
(video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3C1heF0vwhc )
basically, it's a problem of what cloud architecture is a better fit for your needs, the amount of tinkering necessary to have a working product, and the much smaller codebase of OpenNebula that however provides most of the features of the competing platforms.
Of course, this is my personal view.
cheers
carlo daffara