[one-users] Cannot create images using Sunstone self-service Cloud View 4.2

Daniel Molina dmolina at opennebula.org
Fri Oct 4 01:03:37 PDT 2013

Hi,

Could you check if there is any error in the developer console of your
browser. You will have to enable the "Preserve log upon navigation" in the
console options, since you are redirected to the dashboard and the error
will disappear otherwise.

Cheers

Daniel Molina
www.OpenNebula.org | dmolina at opennebula.org | @OpenNebula