[one-users] Unable to login to sunstone as user

Stefan Kooman stefan at bit.nl
Sat Nov 23 01:34:12 PST 2013

Quoting Stefan Kooman (stefan at bit.nl):
> Quoting Daniel Molina (dmolina at opennebula.org):
>
> > You are getting a 500 error from the server, there should be an error
> > message in /var/log/one/sunstone.error
>
> I have re-installed oned / sunstone from scratch. If I try to log in as
> a user which is not a member of oneadmin group I get the errors in the
> log as attached in this mail (sunstone.error). Can you figure out what's
> happening here?

Might this be an issue related to Ubuntu Saucy (13.10)? According to [1]
Ubuntu Saucy would be a "certified linux distribution" if I'm not
mistaken. I've build the packages (4.2.0, 4.3.85, 4.3.90) for Saucy in a
pbuilder environment [2] which can be found here [3]. I'm not doing
any weird things, it's a basic sunstone setup. I would be more than
happy to provide you with a clone of the vm I'm working on (debugging
purposes / system tests). See attachment for a list of installed
packages (dpkg_list) / gems (gem_list).

Thanks,

Cheers,

Stefan Kooman