[one-users] Template: Cannot select storage, network, schedule servers "Cannot read property '4' of null" - 4.4 beta 2

Michael michael at onlinefusion.co.uk
Thu Nov 21 04:15:24 PST 2013

Hi Daniel,

Cleared the cache and I'm now getting (Also get this in other browsers I
tried before clearing the cache):

Uncaught TypeError: Property 'numeric-' of object #<Object> is not a
functionjquery.dataTables.min.js:84

The dashboard now does not have graphs, Virtual machines, templates,
hosts, datastores show as empty (No data available in table), Images are
all still there and can be seen on all of the browsers.

onetemplate list on the control panel command line shows all of the
templates.
onevm list on the control panel also shows all running VM.
onedatastore list also shows all of the datastores correctly.

Ran a fsck on the onedb (MySQL) and it came back fine, restarted
openenbula and sunstone without errors.

oned logs
Thu Nov 21 12:13:34 2013 [ReM][D]: Req:9040 UID:0 VirtualMachinePoolInfo
invoked, -2, -1, -1, -1
Thu Nov 21 12:13:34 2013 [ReM][D]: Req:9040 UID:0 VirtualMachinePoolInfo
result SUCCESS, "<VM_POOL><VM><ID>190..."

When I tail -f on it while checking the VM tab which is empty, sunstone
logs nothing erroneous.

-Michael