[one-users] Sunstone LDAP and user passwords with special characters

Steven Timm timm at fnal.gov
Wed Nov 20 06:34:18 PST 2013

We do not use ldap but we have seen a similar issue with opennebula
authentication with X.509 certificates.  OpenNebula compresses all the
white space out of the Distinguished Name of the certificate.. I would
not be surprised if it did the same for ldap.  As far as I know it is
meant to be a feature. If you are changing the passwd manually with the
oneuser command you have to strip all the whitespace out on your own.

Steve Timm