[one-users] esxi windows vms lost NIC dirver

Tino Vazquez cvazquez at c12g.com
Mon Nov 18 10:34:14 PST 2013

Hi,

If the problem is that Windows doesn't detect the NIC, maybe you can
try to install the VMware tools inside the windows guest.

If you edit the settings of the VM using the VI client, does it have a
network interface? Also, is it of type E1000?

Regards,

-Tino

Constantino Vázquez Blanco, PhD, MSc
Senior Infrastructure Architect at C12G Labs
www.c12g.com | @C12G | es.linkedin.com/in/tinova

--
Confidentiality Warning: The information contained in this e-mail and
any accompanying documents, unless otherwise expressly indicated, is