[one-users] Appmarket 3.8.3

Daniel Molina dmolina at opennebula.org
Tue Nov 12 00:17:21 PST 2013

Hi,

El 11/11/2013 06:06, "Eddy Gonzalo Castillon D." <eddygonzalo at hotmail.com>
escribió:

> Hello Team,
>
> I would like test the appmarket funcionality in my private cloud.  I have
followed  the OpenNebula documentation for the version  3.8.   I think the
appmarket is working well since command line, but I am not able to see the
appmarket tab  in the sunstone interface.  According the documentation, by
default the appmarket is  enabled. Thanks a lot for your help.

>> - plugins/vnets-tab.js:
>>     :ALL: true
>>     :user:
>>     :group:
>> - plugins/marketplace-tab.js:
>>     :ALL: true
>>     :user:
>>     :group:
>> - user-plugins/apptools.appmarket-dashboard.js:
>>     :group:
>>     :ALL: true
>>     :user:
>> - user-plugins/apptools.appmarket.appliances.js:
>>     :group:
>>     :ALL: true
>>     :user:

Did you restart Sunstone after adding these lines?

Btw, currently you are using opennebula 3.8 you should try 4.x series.  We
have just released 4.4beta

http://opennebula.org/software:rnotes:rn-rel4.4beta

Cheers

> oneadmin at opennebula38:~$ appmarket list
>                        ID
NAME       PUBLISHER