[one-users] Appmarket 3.8.3

Eddy Gonzalo Castillon D. eddygonzalo at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 11 09:06:33 PST 2013

Hello Team,

I would like test the appmarket funcionality in my private cloud.  I have followed  the OpenNebula documentation for the version  3.8.   I think the appmarket is working well since command line, but I am not able to see the appmarket tab  in the sunstone interface.  According the documentation, by default the appmarket is  enabled. Thanks a lot for your help.

- plugins/vnets-tab.js:
    :ALL: true
    :user:
    :group:
- plugins/marketplace-tab.js:
    :ALL: true
    :user:
    :group:
- user-plugins/apptools.appmarket-dashboard.js:
    :group:
    :ALL: true
    :user:
- user-plugins/apptools.appmarket.appliances.js:
    :group:
    :ALL: true
    :user:

oneadmin at opennebula38:~$ appmarket list
                       ID                                               NAME       PUBLISHER
 527c163a98b58a5d21000001                                         Ubuntu 3.5 DMG Services
oneadmin at opennebula38:~$