[one-users] How to manage vm created by opennebula by virsh tools?

caohf caohf at wedogame.com
Mon Nov 11 20:33:29 PST 2013

Thanks

But when i use  virsh  list --all command

[root at opennebula-node1 ~]# virsh  list --all
 Id    Name                           State
 43    one-111                        running
 44    one-104                        running
 48    one-123                        running
 -     centos5.6.kvm                  shut off

if the vm managed by one  is runnning ,it can be list by virsh list --all command

when I destory a vm.

[root at opennebula-node1 ~]# virsh  destroy 44
Domain 44 destroyed

It can't be display by virsh command

[root at opennebula-node1 ~]# virsh  list --all
 Id    Name                           State
 43    one-111                        running
 48    one-123                        running
 -     centos5.6.kvm                  shut off

How to fix this

Best Wishes!
Dennis