[one-users] How to manage vm created by opennebula by virsh tools?

Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan sharuzzaman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 19:48:24 PST 2013

Hi Dennis,

Opennebula is still using libvirt for KVM-based nodes.

You can still stop/start the VM using normal virsh command, such as virsh
stop, virsh start, virsh attach-device etc.

But doing so directly to the VM, will cause your VM to not shutting down
properly if you onevm shutdown from Opennebula later. That's what I have
experience before.

Thanks.

--
Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan