[one-users] Hybrid deployments with Deltacloud

Marcin Jarzab mj at agh.edu.pl
Mon Nov 11 12:03:16 PST 2013

Daniel,

I know thet EC2 is supported but I have thought that some
implementations of EC2 might be not comptaibile and in OpenNebula only
Amazon access interface is supported. From what you wrote I understand
that different deployments of OpenNebula
can be integrated trough utilisation of EC2. Is this correct?

Marcin

--
Ph.D. Eng. Marcin Jarzab