[one-users] OpenNebual Virtual Router 4.2 login failed, password needed.

Javier Fontan jfontan at opennebula.org
Wed Nov 6 01:48:42 PST 2013

ROOT_PUBKEY should be the public key itself, not the name of the file.
For example:

ROOT_PUBKEY = "ssh-rsa
AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQC+vPFFwem49zcepQxsyO51YMSpuywwt6GazgpJe9vQzw3BA97tFrU5zABDLV6GHnI0/ARqsXRX1mWGwOlZkVBl4yhGSK9xSnzBPXqmKdb4TluVgV5u7R5ZjmVGjCYyYVaK7BtIEx3ZQGMbLQ6Av3IFND+EEzf04NeSJYcg9LA3lKIueLHNED1x/6e7uoNW2/VvNhKK5Ajt56yupRS9mnWTjZUM9cTvlhp/Ss1T10iQ51XEVTQfS2VM2y0ZLdfY5nivIIvj5ooGLaYfv8L4VY57zTKBafyWyRZk1PugMdGHxycEh8ek8VZ3wUgltnK+US3rYUTkX9jj+Km/VGhDRehp
user at host"

Javier Fontán Muiños
Developer
www.OpenNebula.org | @OpenNebula | github.com/jfontan