[one-users] OpenNebual Virtual Router 4.2 login failed, password needed.

yuchangw yuchang_subscribe at 126.com
Sun Nov 3 17:49:44 PST 2013

Hi,
I have resolved this problem.Now I can login  to the router.
Steps:
1) losetup /dev/loop0 Opennebula-VR.img
2) mount /dev/mapper/loop0p1 tmp
3) mkdir tmp/root/.ssh
4) cp /var/lib/one/.ssh/* tmp/root/.ssh/

In the router's img the dir /root/.ssh is not exsited by default.may this cause my script error:
if [ -f /mnt/context/$ROOT_PUBKEY ];then
    cat /mnt/context/$ROOT_PUBKEY >>/root/.ssh/authorized_keys ##.ssh not existed,maybe error here.
fi

Best Regards
yuchang