[one-users] reg oneflow - service template

Rajendar K k.rajendar at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 20:19:19 PST 2013

Hi All,
                  I am using opennebula 4.2, i have the following queries
related to auto scaling features

(i) Even when conditions met, scaling up takes long time to trigger.
        For my trial,  I have used #periods 5   #period 30     cooldown 30

        -> i can able to c the values 5/5 in the log,  and then it crosses
16/5 in course of time
        -> Unable to trace down when it trigger actually.
        hope it should trigger when it reaches 5/5 ?

(ii) Scheduled policies
         -> For my trial i have specified
                         start time -> 2013-11-29 10:30:30
                  is my time format is correct? unable to scale up/down
using this time format.

(ii) is it like "AND" conditions, if i specify both (i) and (ii)?. I have
tried separately (i) and (ii) but still in-vain.

Kindly help to have a clarification on this.

with regards
Raj

Raj,

Believe Yourself...