[one-users] Template: Cannot select storage, network, schedule servers "Cannot read property '4' of null" - 4.4 beta 2

Michael michael at onlinefusion.co.uk
Wed Nov 20 11:50:50 PST 2013

Hi,

Upgraded to latest 4.4 beta 2 and I'm now unable to manage templates,
can see Images/Networks/Datastores fine in their respective panels but
the ajax that pulls in the data for selection on a template seems to be
broken.
Also getting a "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a
status of 503 (Service Unavailable)
http://#ip_address#:9869/service_template?timeout=true" periodically in
the console log, any info I've found so far doesn't seem to apply as
otherwise oned seems to be running fine.

Sunstone log has "[OneFlow] Error connecting to server (Connection
refused - connect(2)). Server: localhost:2474" but the only info on that
I can find tells me I need to start "one"
http://opennebula.org/documentation:community:faq#i_get_a_connection_refused_-_connect_2_error_what_is_the_problem
and check ONE_XMLRPC but looking at the one_xmlrpc.log it seems to be
running fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
-Michael