[one-users] random GRAPHICS/PASSWD

Ruben S. Montero rsmontero at opennebula.org
Fri May 17 12:09:28 PDT 2013

Probably this could be part of the VM token generation for the VM server
(the gate for the VMs to oned).

For example:

GRAPHICS=[
 PASSWORD="auto",...]

The above attribute will generate the tokens and add it to the password
field...

Do we need it to be random (the VNC password)? Could be it part of the user
credentials for other services as in http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/2066?

We could have in the user template:

EC2_SECRET=
EC2_KEY=
VNC_PASSWORD=

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 10:18 AM, Rolandas Naujikas <
rolandas.naujikas at mif.vu.lt> wrote:

> After yesterday IRC meeting I tried to find a way to generate random
> GRAPHICS/PASSWD for VM instance and I didn't find. I'm planing to add that
> in VM hook for CREATE, to make it in deployment file.
>
> Regards, Rolandas

Join us at OpenNebulaConf2013 in Berlin, 24-26 September, 2013
--
Ruben S. Montero, PhD
Project co-Lead and Chief Architect