[one-users] Attach DATABLOCK disk to IDE bus

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Fri May 17 06:28:49 PDT 2013

Hi,

As you said, attach and detach operations are only supported while the VM
is running.
I've opened a ticket with your request [1].

Meanwhile, you can set the Image as persistent, shutdown the VM, edit the
source template, and instantiate it again.

Cheers,
Carlos

[1] http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/2065

--