[one-users] Upgrade from Opennebula 3.8.3 to 4.0: Problems with Sunstone Server

Daniel Molina dmolina at opennebula.org
Thu May 16 02:06:23 PDT 2013

Hi,

On 13 May 2013 15:19, Uli <ulihorn at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Daniel
>
> No I made no changes.  Upon upgrade I did not change the oned.conf file
> but manually changed the required keywords and values.  The text based
> Opennebula (one) seems to work fine.  I have been using Apache for https in
> versions up to 3.8.3 as per instructions in the documentation.

Maybe the new sunstone-views config files are missing. Please check in your
etc folder if there are a susntone-views.yaml file and a sunstone-views
folder containing the admin.yaml and user.yaml files.

Cheers

--
Join us at OpenNebulaConf2013 <http://opennebulaconf.com/> in Berlin, 24-26
September, 2013