[one-users] Monitoring...

Simon Boulet simon at nostalgeek.com
Mon May 6 14:25:38 PDT 2013

Hi Alfred,

OpenNebula itself doesn't do storage NAS / SAN monitoring. It only does
Host and VMs monitoring (status and usage counters are reported internally
and used to make nice graphs on the Sunstone Dashboard).

You may want to look at Ganglia. You can feed your NAS/SAN metrics into
Ganglia and then use those metrics for monitoring.

OpenNebula can (optionally) integrate with Ganglia for doing the Host and
VM monitoring.

Simon