[one-users] Monitoring...

Alfredo Fernández Farray aff5687 at gmail.com
Mon May 6 14:19:19 PDT 2013

Hi there

There is a team in CUJAE University (CUBA) working in how to deploy a
private cloud infrastructure, and I’m investigating the way of monitoring
the storage system (NAS, SAN). As a matter of fact, this is my thesis work.
We are using Opennebula as the managing system, but my question is if this
software has the feature of monitoring our NAS/SAN system, and if it
doesn’t, please recommend me a solution.

I would be eternally grateful if you help me with this matter.

Regards, Alfred.