[one-users] Migrating from a 'manual' KVM+qcow setup and forced spreading of machines

Tim Stoop opennebula at timstoop.nl
Fri May 3 07:52:58 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I've got a some questions about migrating from a manual (or rather,
in-house-scripted) KVM+qcow+libvirt setup to OpenNebula. Are there easy
ways of converting those images so we can start them up again from
OpenNebula? We're going to start with 'simple' local storage first, so
we won't have to migrate.

Are there any guides for that?

Another question, is it possible to make sure certain VMs aren't started
on the same host? Think of failover setups and the like.

Thanks in advance or your answers!

--
Kind regards,
Tim