[one-users] basic Hardware Requirements for properly install and run OpenNebula Sandboxes

Jaime Melis jmelis at opennebula.org
Fri Mar 29 11:49:45 PDT 2013

Hi,

I recommend you take a look at VMware sites for more accurate HW
requirements:
http://kb.vmware.com/selfservice/microsites/search.do?language=en_US&cmd=displayKC&externalId=1003661

It will probably match the requirements of VirtualBox:
https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/End-user_documentation

cheers,
Jaime

--