[one-users] basic Hardware Requirements for properly install and run OpenNebula Sandboxes

A B M MONIRUZZAMAN abm.mzkhan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 09:12:42 PDT 2013

I mean hardware requirements, the PCs hardware. e.g processor type and
speed, ram, m/b and others.
you may indicate this for suppose ESX Sandbox- but I faced problem with my
laptop to properly run ESX Sandbox. so I need best hardware requirement for
properly run any Sandboxs.
1. Requirements

   - ESX(i) 5.0
   - other versions may be used converting the image first with vmkfstools
      (vmkfstools -i {source vmdk} {destination vmdk})
      - 512 MB of free RAM for the Virtual Machine
   - 10 GB of free disk space
   - Virtual Infrastructure client (VI Client)
   - windows application to interact with the ESX host