[one-users] grant access to sunstone vnc for user's vm

Jaime Melis jmelis at opennebula.org
Thu Mar 28 13:54:18 PDT 2013

Hi Gary,

thanks for reporting your progress with this issue, I was trying to figure
out how to help you but didn't know how, so I'm glad you figured it out :)

By the way, the funcionality you were looking for is an interesting one.
Would you be interested in creating a feature request in
dev.opennebula.orgdetailing what you would expect by restricting the
config options for
regular users, etc?

cheers,
Jaime