[one-users] Sunstone Create Host Buttons Unresponsive in 3.9

Tao Craig tao at leadmesh.com
Wed Mar 27 13:08:58 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I just installed Opennebula 3.9.80 on CentOS and it seems the buttons in
the "Create Host" panel in Sunstone are unresponsive. When I fill in the
information and click on "Create", nothing happens. When I click on "Reset"
nothing happens. The only button that seems to work in this panel is the
"Close" button. I checked the logs, but I'm not really seeing anything
indicative of an error and the rest of the Sunstone interface seems to
function as expected.

... ideas?

Thanks.