[one-users] vmm driver result in shell

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Mon Mar 25 05:19:28 PDT 2013

Is your command very resource-intensive?

I'm thinking that maybe you could just add your commands to the periodic VM
monitorization. Or add a flag somewhere to indicate if the operation should
be done in the next poll action... If you avoid to change the OpenNebula
code it will be easier to distribute, use with newer versions, etc.
--
Carlos Martín, MSc
Project Engineer