[one-users] vmm driver result in shell

Tobias Zillner tobias.zillner at gmx.at
Mon Mar 25 04:59:21 PDT 2013

Hi,

thank you for your quick answer!

I am executing a volatility command  on the driver. Results are some kind
of lists or process information which is show directly on the screen/shell.

At the moment i added functionality to one.vm.action to process my
commands. Which part would be best to save the results in a document
ressource or add it to the vm template?
How can i invoke this?

Regards,
Tobias