[one-users] Provisioning and theforeman

Tino Vazquez tinova at opennebula.org
Mon Mar 25 03:27:56 PDT 2013

Hi Karanbir,

Many thanks for your help. We will release shortly v4.0 and I will let
you know as soon as we start designing the integration.

Best regards,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco, PhD, MSc
Project Engineer

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco, PhD, MSc | dsa-research.org/tinova
Virtualization Technology Engineer / Researcher