[one-users] How to get the OCCI self-services templates to make the system disk use the virtio drivers?

Gerry O'Brien gerry at scss.tcd.ie
Tue Mar 12 10:04:01 PDT 2013

Hi,

     How do you get the OCCI self-services templates to make an existing
system disk use the virtio drivers? If I put an entry in the template
for DISK it tries to create a second data disk, even when I explicitly
try to set the DISK_ID to 0 (see OOCI template and resulting template
from Sunstone below).

             Regards,
                 Gerry

CPU    = 1
VCPU   = 2
MEMORY = 1024

GRAPHICS = [    type    = vnc,
                             listen  = 0.0.0.0 ]

DISK    = [     disk_id         = 0,
                     type            = fs,
                    dev_prefix      = vd,
                     driver          = qcow2 ]

DISK

0

READONLY 	NO
CLUSTER_ID 	100
IMAGE 	Debian-Selfservice [ver R1.1]
DATASTORE 	users
TYPE 	FILE
SOURCE 	/var/lib/one/datastores/102/72ce4e42a590c42e79c298652b33df46
SAVE 	NO
DISK_ID 	0
DATASTORE_ID 	102
TARGET 	hda
DRIVER 	qcow2
DEV_PREFIX 	hd
IMAGE_ID 	237
CLONE 	YES
TM_MAD 	shared

1

TYPE 	fs
DISK_ID 	1
TARGET 	vda
DRIVER 	qcow2
DEV_PREFIX 	vd

--
Gerry O'Brien

Systems Manager
School of Computer Science and Statistics
Trinity College Dublin
Dublin 2
IRELAND

00 353 1 896 1341