[one-users] @unable to start sunstone

prachi de deprachi3 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 02:02:21 PST 2013

Hi

I am using opennebula-3.6.0 on ubuntu-12.04LTS Desktop with i686 .
I have installed all required gems for sunstone, but unable to start it.
If i open sunstone.log it is empty but one file at /var i can open i.e.
sunstone.error and the error reported in that file is as follows

Error parsing config file /srv/cloud/one/etc/sunstone-server.conf: syntax
error on line 58, col 0: `: core_auth: cipher'

previously commented this line but again same error is reported
for further lines of vnc configuration .
Unable to rectify the problem.

Plz help
--
Prachi D.