[one-users] @group

Hector Sanjuan lists at convivencial.org
Sun Jun 30 02:22:18 PDT 2013

The UNIX users/groups to which your ONE installation folders and files
belong are different and independent than the OpenNebula user/group to
which your OpenNebula resources (like VMs) belong. OpenNebula has its own
users/groups/permissions/ACLs schemes which are not related to those of
your filesystem.

Hector

--
Hector Sanjuan