[one-users] datablock - poor performance

Shankhadeep Shome shank15217 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 13:56:50 PDT 2013

qcow3 is supposed to address the qcow vs raw performance. The thing is
qcow2 is so powerful as an image format it hardly makes sense to use
anything else for os drives, at least in my opinion. If you need good
performance, use a combination of qcow2  for transient storage and raw+lvm
for persistent storage.