[one-users] Little question about AppFlow

Daniel Molina dmolina at opennebula.org
Thu Jun 13 02:30:03 PDT 2013

Hi Oriol,

On 12 June 2013 10:45, Oriol Martí <omarti at cesca.cat> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've been trying the OpenNebula Apps, I want to deploy to test a web
> application composed for two balancer instances, two apache instances and
> two databases. My question is if I can pass the IP that OPenNebula is
> assigning to the apache, because the balancers has to know this. Also I
> would like to pass the MySQL IPs to the database instances.
> Maybe  a temporal solution is to put the IPs directly in the virtual
> machine templates, but then the service template only will be once
> instantiation.
>
> Does anybody know if is this possible and how would you do?

Currently this feature is not supported, but it is in our roadmap and will
be included in future releases:
http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/2119

If you have any suggestions or comments please include them in the ticket
so we can consider them.

Thank you

--
Join us at OpenNebulaConf2013 <http://opennebulaconf.com/> in Berlin, 24-26