[one-users] Little question about AppFlow

Oriol Martí omarti at cesca.cat
Wed Jun 12 01:45:17 PDT 2013

Hello,

I've been trying the OpenNebula Apps, I want to deploy to test a web
application composed for two balancer instances, two apache instances
and two databases. My question is if I can pass the IP that OPenNebula
is assigning to the apache, because the balancers has to know this. Also
I would like to pass the MySQL IPs to the database instances.
Maybe  a temporal solution is to put the IPs directly in the virtual
machine templates, but then the service template only will be once
instantiation.

Does anybody know if is this possible and how would you do?

Thank you!