[one-users] Access an oZones zone using EC2 .....

Tino Vazquez tinova at opennebula.org
Fri Jun 7 06:36:21 PDT 2013

Hi,

Looks like the auth information is getting mangled. Is there anything
showing in /var/lib/one/oned.log or /var/lib/one/econe-server.log?

Regards,

-Tino
--
Join us at OpenNebulaConf2013 in Berlin, 24-26 September, 2013 |
www.opennebulaconf.com

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco, PhD, MSc
Project Engineer | OpenNebula - The Open-Source Solution for Data