[one-users] Access an oZones zone using EC2 .....

Andranik Hayrapetyan andranik.h89 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 00:11:30 PDT 2013

Hi,

Thank you for response! I tried this but I had a problem.
I am exporting this environmental variables
export EC2_SECRET_KEY=xxxxx
export EC2_ACCESS_KEY=oneadmin
export ONE_AUTH=$HOME/one_auth
export EC2_URL=http://localhost:4567

and econe commands work fine.

In my apache configuration I added the following for reverse proxy:
ProxyPass /ec2/ http://localhost:4567
ProxyPassReverse /ec2/ http://localhost:4567

And after I changed the export EC2_URL=http://localhost:4567 with export
EC2_URL=http://MY_IP_ADDRESS/ec2/

but this way I am getting the following error:
econe-describe-images: The username or password is not correct

May be I am missing something?

Thanks in advance!