[one-users] AppMarket Catalog Filtering

Daniel Molina dmolina at opennebula.org
Wed Jun 5 02:45:31 PDT 2013

Hi Prostko,

On 4 June 2013 14:25, Prostko Michał <M.Prostko at intratel.pl> wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm trying to find a way how to filter individual appliances for users
> registered at my AppMarket server (4.0 Beta version). I guess the "catalog"
> option when adding appliances was supposed to manage this but there isn't
> much documentation regarding AppMarket and that option telling how should
> it work. By looking at the source code I noticed that there are some lines
> of code that might suggest that option like filtering should be available
> but I guess it's not finished? If not, are there any plans of implementing?

Currently, that feature is not supported. Most of the code is in place, but
not "officially" supported. Please open a feature request in our dev page
so we can consider it for next releases.

> Also, is there a project (and repository) dedicated to the OpenNebulaApps
> somewhere in the  dev.opennebula.org page?

The OpenNebulaApps will be included in the main repository soon, and will
be distributed with opennebula in the next release. Feature requests,
bugs.. are tracked in the main dev.opennebula.org project, there is a
category for each component when creating a new issue.

Join us at OpenNebulaConf2013 <http://opennebulaconf.com/> in Berlin, 24-26
September, 2013
--
Daniel Molina