[one-users] AppMarket Catalog Filtering

Prostko Michał M.Prostko at intratel.pl
Tue Jun 4 05:25:36 PDT 2013

Hi,
I'm trying to find a way how to filter individual appliances for users registered at my AppMarket server (4.0 Beta version). I guess the "catalog" option when adding appliances was supposed to manage this but there isn't much documentation regarding AppMarket and that option telling how should it work. By looking at the source code I noticed that there are some lines of code that might suggest that option like filtering should be available but I guess it's not finished? If not, are there any plans of implementing?

Also, is there a project (and repository) dedicated to the OpenNebulaApps somewhere in the  dev.opennebula.org page?